Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wut up from samgraves82
#1
Yea it's me, I just used another name by accident.

Sent from my motorola razr 2023 using Tapatalk

Oh and thanks to @Kubes. Is there a way to change my username to samgraves82 so it matches my bop etc

Sent from my motorola razr 2023 using Tapatalk
Reply
#2
Lol like the nick, Sam! But yeah @Kubes can fix you up.

Welcome to the family!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#3
I can change you right now
Reply
#4
All Set!! Thank you for joining and welcome to the family!!
Reply
#5
Orange jacket looks cool on ya Sam!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#6
Samgraves, I’m loving this crowd!
Reply
#7
Riiigghhhhttt!!!! Welcome bro!
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply
#8
Welcome brother, he'll of a line up of guys here!!!!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51831
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28816
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24966
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190