Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NCAA Bracket
#1
Anybody fill one out? I'm not in too bad a shape at the moment.
Reply
#2
Yes I do one every year. I’m doing alright too
Reply
#3
I'm the wrong guy, all I know is that I'm a Michigan State fan. The coach is a local guy who several decades ago was a D2 all American at the university in my town.
Reply
#4
Ha Ha we had more upsets last night. Big Game today Florida Vs Uconn
Reply
#5
Florida gave me a scare today, I’m hoping Maryland gets this done too
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51915
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28880
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25018
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192