Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Posting Pics?
#1
Maybe I'm not seeing it but are we able to post pics in replies? I only see the option when 1st starting a thread but not when you want to reply to that thread?
Reply
#2
Yes you can on tapatalk let me look on the forum software. Click start new reply and it lets you
Reply
#3
Ahhhhhh, thanks brother. Everyone knows how I love posting progress selfies and healthy food dishes I make.
Reply
#4
Do it brother. Post away. This software is different so I’m still learning a lot of different things. I thought about moving to xenforo and I still may move hcb to that platform I haven’t decided yet
Reply
#5
Yeah, having issues posting pics myself..
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51927
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28894
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25026
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192