Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Noobie from Peak
#1
Saw the invite from Kubes over at Peak so I came over to check things out. I’ve already seen a few familiar names. Thanks for the invite!
Reply
#2
welcome to the neighborhood [Image: c65cd3baeedcd130be531ce9f1eacaf6.jpg]
Reply
#3
Thanks!
Reply
#4
Welcome
Reply
#5
Welcome on over brother!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#6
(03-31-2025, 02:06 PM)Wallyd Wrote: Saw the invite from Kubes over at Peak so I came over to check things out. I’ve already seen a few familiar names. Thanks for the invite!

Welcome over. Glad you joined! I updated you member status Smile
Reply
#7
(03-31-2025, 07:40 PM)Kubes Wrote:
(03-31-2025, 02:06 PM)Wallyd Wrote: Saw the invite from Kubes over at Peak so I came over to check things out. I’ve already seen a few familiar names. Thanks for the invite!

Welcome over. Glad you joined! I updated you member status Smile

Thank you
Reply
#8
Welcome aboard
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51831
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28816
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24966
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190