Posts: 287
Threads: 4
Joined: Oct 2024
Reputation:
3
Nice to be here. Pleasure to meet those I haven't before and good to see those I have. Little about me for those with no clue , I'm 55 , PL few records here and there and still competing and training.
Posts: 6,187
Threads: 355
Joined: Oct 2024
Reputation:
40
Welcome to the family friend! Make yourself at home!!
Posts: 12
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2024
Reputation:
1
I’m glad you’re here man!!
Posts: 192
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2024
Reputation:
11
Welcome to the board!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Posts: 146
Threads: 7
Joined: Oct 2024
Reputation:
11
Welcome glad to see you here
Posts: 192
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2024
Reputation:
11
10-21-2024, 06:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2024, 06:10 PM by MindlessWork.)
(10-21-2024, 01:37 PM)Yano Wrote: (10-21-2024, 11:31 AM)MindlessWork Wrote: Welcome to the board!
Well holy shit ,, a blast from the past. How you been ? I haven't seen hide nor hair of you in over a year or more.
Been around and remember you from UGBB until I got unceremoniously banned from there well over a year ago by a certain mod after trolls trashed my log over there. I'm still training steadily still!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
-Morpheus (from the Matrix)