Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you eating right now?
#41
Grilled chicken salad
Reply
#42
1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt 1 cup blueberry's 1 Ezekiel muffin
Reply
#43
Just cut up a tri tip roast into some nice steaks and cooked them on the grill. Yum I'm so hungry
Reply
#44
Oats and blueberries and a piece of toast.
Reply
#45
Meal 1 Pre workout

1 cup ninfat greek plain yogurt 1 cup blueberrys 1 scoop whey protein

Meal 2

Post workout 8 egg whites 2 yolk 1 ezekiel muffin 20 oz coke zero

Meal 3

6 oz grilled chicken and salad 1 cup broccoli radishes and cucumber
Reply
#46
Chicken tacos on soft tortilla
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#47
Tonight I had my first meal in 10 days. I haven’t been able to stomach a meal since my appendix removal 10 almost 11 days ago now. I only been able to eat a protein bar and maybe a few handfuls of pretzels and a 30g protein drink I get from Costco daily since the surgery.
Tonight I was able to eat a Chik-Filet chicken sandwich plain with cheese. It was amazing but I’m so full. Hopefully I can start getting more protein in daily from here moving forward.
Reply
#48
6 oz grilled chicken breast baked Brussel sprouts and 1 ear of corn.
Reply
#49
chicken
Reply
#50
1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt 1 cup blueberry 1 scoop whey protein and 1 Ezekiel muffin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51885
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28868
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24995
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192