Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NBA Playoffs
#31
I feel like the winner of SA/OKC will win it all...
Reply
#32
The Knicks look pretty good tho but i will say they are just playing the Cavs
Reply
#33
Yeah of the teams left I'd like to see the Knicks win it. They're gonna have a tough match up either way.
Reply
#34
Game 7 brother.... Who ya thinking? I'd like to see the Spurs but I dunno.
Reply
#35
I am still shocked but happy!
Reply
#36
Lol.... I know it. I did not see that coming. Awesome. Gonna be a good finals.
Reply
#37
Bad ass bro hoie it's a good finals. Really depends on if the knicks are as good as the hype. East was super weak this year so we will see
Reply
#38
I definitely didn't see this one coming. Now back to New York... Wemby needs to get more aggressive.
Reply
#39
I didn't either but I love it!
Reply
#40
I'm glad the refs are letting them play a little rough. Like watching an old school NBA playoff game.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51915
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28879
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25016
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192