Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Memorial Day weekend....
#1
...to you all.
Reply
#2
Same bro Happy Memorial Day! Have a safe one!
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply
#3
Worked on the boat all day yesterday waxing it. Knocking out the inside today. Tomorrow and Monday will be on the lake with the family to enjoy Memorial Day weekend. 

Enjoy gents!
Reply
#4
This year's a little different... I lost my old man last June. I sure miss the ole fella.
Reply
#5
Happy Memorial Day everyone.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51888
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28868
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24996
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192