Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Han vs Holm
#1
Did anyone else watch that? I think poor Holly got robbed...I dunno.
Reply
#2
I missed it she’s my homegirl!
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply
#3
I missed it. Are we talking about holly?
Reply
#4
Yeah it was a boxing match basically. Holly got robbed.
Reply
#5
Agree I thought Holly won the fight
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51339
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28586
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24672
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 208
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190