Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you listening to
#21
Priest turbo lover and defenders of the faith!
Reply
#22
Had Children of Bodom on all morning. Now got a thrash metal playlist going on YouTube music. I liked a song by a band called Power Trip. I'm gonna check out more of their stuff.
Reply
#23
Megadeth.... The System Has Failed. Their album I've listened to the least. There's some decent songs on there.
Reply
#24
Winger today lol
Reply
#25
Lol... Hey winger had some heavy ass riffs. Especially his later stuff.
Reply
#26
Hell yes they did! Can’t get enough! Easy come easy go
Reply
#27
Anthrax this morning.... State of Euphoria.
Reply
#28
Flotsam and Jetsam.... Unnatural Selection.
Reply
#29
Ratt Lack of Communication
Reply
#30
Ratt was so talented. I thought they stood out from the rest of the hair metal bands. Way Cool Jr is a bad ass song.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51891
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28873
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25003
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192