Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you listening to
#31
Lack of communication and you have been caught at the scene of the crime...... Just finished Krokus screaming in the night Smile
Reply
#32
What do you use to listen to music bro? I like YouTube music.
Reply
#33
I use Spotify on phone at the gym and XM Radio in the car. Dokken under lock and key this morning at the gym
Reply
#34
A band called Soilwork... I've not listened to them before. Pretty good stuff.
Reply
#35
I just listened to random stuff on hair nation this morning while training. Feels like the old days back in the 80's and early 90's watching MTV
Reply
#36
I remember headbangers ball on mtv coming on at midnight on Saturdays I think? I could be wrong. But I remember setting up till about 3 in the morning watching it all.
Reply
#37
headbangers ball was so awesome brother!
Reply
#38
Exodus this morning... The Atrocity Exhibition Exhibit A.
Reply
#39
Kind of embarrassed i listened to a mix of Eminem and Dr Dre lol
Reply
#40
Bad Omens
I Prevail
Falling in Reverse
Bad Wolves

I’d love to see all these guys in concert.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51338
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28586
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24669
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 208
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190