Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS
5 days out today and the filling out has begun. Just doing pump workouts and today was push. Just did a couple tri sets and I don't even know how many sets of each. It was a lot tho. Not close to failure just pumping.
[Image: 89919381c4992494124855ea3ab976ae.jpg][Image: 37df3a8bc8124a380a8858159482a5f0.jpg][Image: 080a7a2e3de26aaf3445f7ee2bebbca3.jpg][Image: f6616424e9b1581276d8ed9c0624065e.jpg][Image: c86f6beebee5c63f77dd359f49bff7ed.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk

Some back shots (GAAAAAY) and an ah shit I took for the little woman tonight. Shows what some food and moving around at work does
[Image: c98dff1fcb71a5729af295e3fcd1e6e1.jpg][Image: 33d14d2a1c16c7848399bc52f50d7726.jpg][Image: 4c5202dc38c8297483b679e3c69af866.jpg][Image: 5c050df50d1651d04465803211af1418.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
Thought I posted this yesterday after lower body pump.
[Image: 149d3c186967ee4e9e4bf0c7e23e4468.jpg][Image: 717f0cec924fef65ac42a472d849c66e.jpg][Image: c8a07afe49c4d339ff2ef0140919c7b7.jpg][Image: 289f42e79138a3cda19c1a218dd39189.jpg][Image: bde57d5a0c9169bd7cecb4c21f5ce865.jpg]


Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk

[Image: 59fa9849e8aec09c3a5bfb5d8c0a41f8.jpg][Image: f4297b8cfa5ab09632cd22902218c765.jpg][Image: 37c7746fad3fab5aae982b35da9f817c.jpg][Image: 996ef572ea69fe9dcfd599fc2e3256ab.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
Ok shows over. Been off here a few days but had to rest and focus on the task. I'm sure everyone understands that. Don't have the pix back yet but I got some taken from the crowd.
. And I gotta give the biggest thank you of all to coach for carrying me through the prep and bringing the best look possible out of me. He is literally my brain during prep because at times my shit just shuts off and he sees things I don't just through pix. Even off season, he pushes me to be better and it only takes a few words to do so. His "atta boys" are rare but they feel good when you get one and you know for sure you're good when they do come. And I like that cause you don't hire a coach to make you feel good and kiss your ass, you hire them for a result and feed back. Enough glazing

[Image: 8d96e079ed23ea36f5b39c26f2b83927.jpg][Image: bb80d51c84541f816fdc53af49497d8d.jpg][Image: 6f5a0ddcf524e210810b6c6275420d6a.jpg][Image: 9a298ec8040a97c56f13350303e3b0b5.jpg][Image: 32ac5f286b596e862fd33f064e616522.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
Went back to gym today and did some back and rest.delts. nothing crazy just gotta pump mostly
Low row 3x10
BB row 2x10
Cable row 3x10
Rev pec deck 3x12
[Image: 0b3068595c6838e79ed6c04ecc2f369f.jpg][Image: dbda4beb6dc49d1a02cccc0bfcc0d142.jpg][Image: b62111ab26f697bcd4a878e907bcfef7.jpg]


Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
Went on and did.legs tonight. I didn't write anything down but did go pretty hard. Not going to be able to push upper body for a week or 2 cause of this big ass incision. Not doing any posing with arms up either. And didn't write down what I did because still putting together what I'm going to do. I want to change things up a bit and get in a little more volume but I can see see it's gonna be rough. What I did tonight was

Ham curl
2x12 and 16 forget the weight

Pivot leg press
2x15 and 16 I think

Leg extensions
3x12-15

4 sets calves to failure
[Image: b67e170aec72ca15525286537307fcd0.jpg][Image: 4927fd3da916abfce1e4505b0b76342f.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
Went to the gym today. Hated walking in but had fun once I started. Just spammed some 1 plate hammer strength presses and DB curls with the 12lb(not a fn word ) super setted till I got a sick ass pump. Took less than I expected too. Can't wait for this wound to heal damnit
[Image: 5dc70c24111e939c67455f4da6e5ec35.jpg][Image: 6464975b12c8bf256bd1be8b544676c1.jpg][Image: 5b90aff878c45b2a70c0cbfed1c3213a.jpg][ATTACH=full]267232[/ATTACH]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
8/14/26 legs B
HOT DAMN IT FELT GOOD to do an actual workout yesterday. I'm going to try to get back to speed on my upper body Monday. Hopefully the wound is healed enough. It looks really good but they did say wait 2-3 weeks and Monday will only be 10 days so we'll see.
Kinda humbled myself on hack squat yesterday. I HATE having to build a squat pattern back up. So got 4 reps and saw I wasn't making it to 10 so just did a little drop set on the fly sort of. My legs are sore as shit today though Not sure my weight today but I was back up to 197.8 yesterday. Damn, apparently I forgot to write down last set of extensions. Pretty sure it was 13 reps though.

[Image: 296892168700af6d93031ba72823340d.jpg][Image: 85448ae0079e58e460daa2e286c1e621.jpg][Image: 33e66e3f6a156346a5d7db78d35409d8.jpg][Image: fe5fc6729657222d49a9e4f12e29bb28.jpg][Image: ddfd646241b4977638aa3aef005500cc.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
8/17/26 chest/bis
Well I got humbled today. Well, more like paranoid. While I was warming up I really started feeling that incision today. I had some of the stitches taken out but he left the 2 center ones. Shit got in my head so I just chilled out and lighten up the weight. I did go hard tho. Felt it doing cable curls too real bad so just did slow ass reps with a good pause at the top. Didn't even count reps just endured the pain in my biceps as long as possible. Did feel good to "go hard " though.
I forgot to write the reps down on first set/drop set(unintentionally) of smith press but think it was 5 and 5 or something like that.

[Image: 53e15c7a531186077a615bedc868c7df.jpg][Image: 72ae27337417f560c7e4637ce3a6e1b7.jpg][Image: bf8199968fbb773b04c4bda12a7fbdd1.jpg][Image: ed19128af1c4a8f3f42dd83dc254fa34.jpg][Image: 178e6e91fe4720fbdc9cb638c9750ec4.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
8/19/26 back/hams
Not too mad at today. BB rows felt heavy AF at first so stuck with 225 and then got 15 reps with it. But I'll get the weights adjusted over next few weeks. Won't lie. The extra volume and no rest pause sets feels strange. I like the pump but still different. I did keep forgetting to write down my reps tho. Didn't even attempt to remember the forced reps.
Keep forgetting to weight myself too. I was 199.7 couple days ago though.
[Image: 6b3a42ac11cab171ab9f185ad35957c0.jpg][Image: 138ef848d631bb86e066fd12790ef45a.jpg][Image: 6437294a524dfe65654970c78a8943b8.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
8/24 chest and bis
Man today.was fun as hell!! Smashed the chest and bis. My pressing was pretty good and then on bis we just did some bro shit !! And it was awesome !! No idea how many sets and reps but it was a lot. Just back and forth. And a lot of forced and partial reps
[Image: 68356089bca322b9bf616d93db3ad31c.jpg][Image: f8efe44b98e6dfc3cc7a7d15367f878a.jpg][Image: f7812e67a5718328d86ac6acffe1ba00.jpg][Image: 525db3e67b58cd933187c2f9ea950cb4.jpg][Image: 3036285fb745690e60a557567133d321.jpg]


Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51325
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28561
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24653
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 208
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190