Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What’s up fellas!
#1
I see a lot of familiar names! Glad to be here and apart of the community!

HAMMER & BELL has Oils, Orals, Peptides, HGH, HCG, Sex Meds Ancillaries & more! 

Premium, HPLC Quality Tested AAS! NO MINIMUM PURCHASE EVER! FREE domestic shipping for all orders $199+ ORDER TODAY! 
Https://www.hammerandbell.site
Reply
#2
Glad to have you hear brother. I will update your profile right now Smile
Reply
#3
Welcome glad to see you here, you’re still repping it out bro
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply
#4
(04-06-2026, 05:53 AM)Durro Wrote: Welcome glad to see you here, you’re still repping it out bro

Yes Sir! I am here and still the Rep for Hammer & Bell!
Reply
#5
Welcome sir!
Reply
#6
Nice to see you over here!
Reply
#7
Welcome to KC bro!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 50629
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28169
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24384
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 202
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188