Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Important!
#1
Exclamation 
I will be updated soem DNS setting this afternoon so we may see a little downtime will the DNS propagates again. It is nothing to worry about i am just adding some extra layers of security.
Reply
#2
I finished the migration with it looks like no down time. I am getting better at this stuff
Reply
#3
Alright the upgrade is officially complete. Let me know if anyone has any issues?
Reply
#4
The only issue so far is the timeline in tapatalk. tapatalk works but the timeline doesnt because it make to many requests and security is shutting it down. i will get it sorted out and make a rule to override in the next couple days. I had to get the security updated tho.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 50629
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28169
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24384
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 202
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188