Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what annoys you the most in the gym?
#1
sorry to start my 1st post with negativity but since bodybuilding is all about criticism, I'll just stay true to myself...
For me, it's the carabiner in cables.... and people who take them out with the attachment handles and then it gets lost.
I think it's mostly newbies and especially girls(no offense ladies), I've seen a girl doing lat pulldown with 2 carabiners. 
Then you got these broccoli heads doing one of these cross-body triceps ext without handles. 
I yelled at the owner of the gym to lock those carabiniers with zip ties so it can't be taken out, he swears that it still gets lost. 
So only way people can take them out is if they bring a scissor and physically cut them!
I'm gonna use my own zip ties and will be hunting for next idiot with scissor in their hand.
looking forward to ''optimize'' these retards...
Reply
#2
Traffic bro.... I feel like I'm the only one who knows how to drive around here. I used to road rage so bad. I've done good lately though.
Reply
#3
Not curtesy flushing your shit while sitting on the toilet in locker room . Man drop flush! Drop flush! Know one wants to smell that !
Reply
#4
When people sit on the machines rather then letting people work in
Reply
#5
Ahh I overlooked the gym part... In that case it's when a gym is crowded. I got a bit of social anxiety. It gets crowded and I start smothering.
Reply
#6
My Gym has become 24hr and can just scan QR code to get in but before when it was staffed. The people waiting at the front door before the staff would get there just looking at the lock. Like its going to open with no one there!!
Reply
#7
People in general just suck so I’ll go with its basically just the people that annoy me the most. I’m ok with the occasional hot chic or two coming in as long as they don’t talk a lot but as far as I’m concerned an empty gym is an awesome place to be.
Reply
#8
The so-called crossfit crowd really grinds my gears when they hog equipment stations for their WODs.
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 50628
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28168
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24383
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 202
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188