Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey Broski's
#1
New to this board ( I see some Broski's here) I'm still learning to navigate this. Any tips would be helpful. Thank you all.
Reply
#2
Welcome to the family friend
Reply
#3
(06-27-2026, 03:39 PM)Kubes Wrote: Welcome to the family friend

Thank you
Reply
#4
Welcome to KC brother!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#5
Welcome bro!
Reply
#6
Welcome brother!
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply
#7
Welcome to Kubes Corner bro.... Make yourself at home. Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 50629
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28169
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24384
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 202
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188