Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Klean and Cheat mealz
#1
Here goes a healthy meal I guess.
It's protein enriched noodles and ground Bison. the sauce was tomato basil and I used avocado oil and garlic. the funny part is the family does not even know they are some Bison lol [Image: be802697a646b3ce9f410c503ead35e5.jpg]
Reply
#2
Mmm, comin' right over!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#3
my wife was holding up my other half of a sandwich I was taking down.
really good avacado turkey [Image: 248d33ceda500c0e47ddc6dc7b5f1541.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51872
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28840
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24976
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190